Not much has happened since the last update. My one Aunt (Rosie) went back to Germany. My other Aunt informed me that she's going to stay about another two weeks. However she hasn't scheduled her flight yet. I think she wants to wait a while longer and see how rapidly my Mom's condition deteriorates. It's something where she doesn't want to stay if my Mom will live for six months or more. But if she's going to die in a few weeks, she'll stay. Which makes sense.
If she does leave, I'll have to move in with my Mom until she passes. That'll be difficult, especially if she's in a coma like condition because that'll mean I'll have to clean up shit and and such. Hooray for me.
Right now, she is ok, but she seemed to be more confused the last time I saw her. I will go over on Thursday to try and get a bank thing worked out with her. Though, at this point she's almost useless to get any info from anymore. She just can't remember anything I need her to remember. She tries but it doesn't come to her.
Otherwise, she has some slight headaches but nothing else really bothering her.
In the meantime, I'm trying to get money transferred over in her accounts to pay for the funeral arrangements. I hope to have that figured out by Thursday so I can proceed with it. I figure the funeral is going to cost about $20,000.